QM : Tell me about it, that day i tried to help my sis pump, after one try, I scared to breast feed liao...so troublesome! Plus my hands aching...
S : Then you think breastfeed so easy ah? :P but aft a while, you'll get the hang of it liaoz lah...just tat the initial part needs abit of patience and endurance... for the sake of the bb must Breastfeed at least 6mths lah! ;)
QM : Yah lor..not easy to be a mommy.....but they say can help to get back into shape faster also leh...
S : Not neccessarily true hor... works for some & doesn't work for some... guess which group I belong to? :(
QM : Then again, some ppl jus hv the fat genes, and some jus hv the skinny genes...guess which group I belong to? Come to think of it, we're in the same boat leh..haha...my hubby also the skinny n lanky type.. i hope my kids inherit the skinny genes...whahahaha!!!
S : Ya manz.... hopefully my daughter gets the skinny genes too! *pray hard* hahaha... EA also in the skinny group... too bad these 2 guys' wives
belong to the opp group! haahaahaa... :D